Through the unique technique with internal milled channels inside nozzle, with low angle jet streams, the jets attack debris at its weakest point with superior performance as a result.
The quality stainless steel construction with replaceable wear body provides long service life time. In combination with ceramic jets the BL Misil Recycling™ nozzle is an excellent choice when working with recycling water.
- Quality stainless steel construction.
- Replaceable ceramic or stainless steel jets
- Variable jet sizes to accommodate flows from 100 up to 1000 l/min (25-265 US GPM).
- Construction made to help prevent nozzle from”getting stuck”.
- Front jet
- Replaceable wear body
- Max. working pressure: 250 bar (3500 PSI)